Tune into Love Shack Live, Thursday, January 28th at 1 p.m. as Tom an d Staci Bartley discuss how much emotional intelligence affects your relationships.
“The truth is, most of us are much more comfortable talking about the physical aspects of life, rather than the emotional stuff. But, that’s not because we aren’t capable of it, it’s just because we’ve never been taught how,” said Staci, adding, “Gaining an understanding of our emotional intelligence is an imperative (and often neglected) part of building healthy, loving relationships.”
If you and your partner:
- continually have the same recurring arguments;
- get stuck obsessing about the details of what happened instead moving forward in your conversations; and/or
- are unable to come together to find solutions that actually improve your relationship…
…then it’s probably time to upgrade your emotional intelligence toolbox. Join Tom & me this week in the Love Shack where will share exactly what you need to do to start taking care of your emotional well-being and feeling better, so that you can show up better.
Have questions about love and relationships? You can call us live during the show (Thursdays 1 p.m. PT) at 425-373-5527 or text your questions here: 601-207-0080.
In this episode, we’re covering several key topics to help you upgrade your emotional intelligence, including:
- The reason why focusing on what your partner is or is not doing will not make you happy.
- Understanding that if we show up in our relationships feeling good about who we are, then we can’t hurt people and feel good about ourselves.
- What to do if you often feel coerced and leveraged in your partnership.
- How to use your emotional intelligence to be the best you in your relationship.