Tune into Love Shack Live, Thursday, February 11th at 1 p.m. as hosts Staci and Tom Bartley have prepared a special Valentine’s Day episode just for you this week!
“Let’s be honest, if you’re struggling in your relationship, Valentine’s Day is probably the last thing you want to talk about, ” said Staci, adding, “Just hearing about other people’s plans can bring up some super complicated emotions and make you think about all the problems between you and your partner instead of candy hearts and red roses.”
How are you supposed to cook a romantic dinner together when you can’t even get through talking about the day’s events without arguing?
Often, instead of Valentine’s Day being all about romance and fancy gifts, it’s filled with unmet expectations, broken promises, jealousy, and disappointment.
If this is ringing a bell for you, I invite you to join Tom & me for this special episode where we’ll be exploring everything about this polarizing holiday, like:
- The impact Valentine’s Day has on our relationships, the good and (believe it or not) the bad;
- The role that Valentine’s day plays in some of our listener’s relationships ;
- And, we’ll be asking the important question, does Valentine’s day create love? Does it help us keep love? Or, does it diminish the love in our relationships?
- You don’t want to miss this juicy conversation.
- Ready to reset your relationship in 5 days? Join us! https://stacibartley.com/reset
- Miss our past episodes? Check them all out here: https://stacibartley.com/podcast
- Relationship Check-up – tired of re-hashing your issues with your partner without making progress? Schedule your check-up today! https://stacibartley.com/checkup/