Tune in Tuesdays at 6 p.m. for Eternally Amy, where the “critical” questions of life are discussed and maybe even answered.
A couple of years(ish) after retiring the entity formerly known as “The A-Team-Mom Podcast”, Amy Liz Harrison blows the dust of the mic and like “Welcome Back Kotter,” has returned!
Now as a newly minted author, Harrison plans to spin the wheel of choice; where it will stop, nobody knows – will it be:
- The trials and tribulations of being a Gen X’er in a Gen-Y world?
- War and Peace, The Marriage Edition?
- The Hunger Games-like lives of the Stay-at-Home Moms?
- Lifestyles of the Drunk and Disorderly?
- Post Traumatic Church Syndrome AKA Evangelical Christian Hooligans?
Or will it be crucial and pressing topics like, “Whatever happened to waterbeds?” or the ever popular “How Cheap is My Dad?”
Regardless of the subject, Amy will leave no square peg unturned as she explores everything from recovery from addiction and station wagon support groups to parenting pandemonium and the need to bring back Sally Jesse Raphael’s red-framed glasses.
In short, stay tuned for general Tom Foolery!
No matter the age or the stage, Eternally Amy is timeless, and like a good suburban yard sale, full of surprises that you won’t want to miss!