Sundays, 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Discover this thought-provoking program as each week, as your host and author, Traci Harrell, talks with fascinating guests focused on 4 primary benefits for the listener: 1) inspiring each of us to “Be the Best We Can Be” through Personal Interviews and down-to-earth Documented Truths (from scientific research, best-selling books, Ted Talks, and much more), 2) uplifting and connecting our Community through common themes based on Positive Psychology, 3) stimulating intellectual and economic empowerment through proven insights and shared experiences, 4) placing a spotlight on people and organizations in the Community who are “Making a Difference” to improve the lives of Others.
Traci has over 25 Years of professional experience in corporate America (8 years at IBM, 14 years at The Walt Disney Company and 5 years at Microsoft). “My passion for the future now includes 100% focus on the Community work that I love the most, with a focus on delivering maximum impact through partnerships and positivity,” she said.
She is currently finishing her first book, called “It’s Bigger Than Me”, with the same Community focus as her radio show. She started her radio career with Hubbard almost 2 years ago, as part of the New Urban Unlimited Production family, and she will continue to host her original radio show called, “Our Journey, Our Dreams – the Art & Science of Being Aware and Getting There”, which runs on the 1st and 3rd Saturday at 1 pm.
Traci is serving in two Community Leadership roles, in order to drive “maximum impact” and to achieve her “2020 Vision for Community Transformation”.
- Traci currently serves as President of a non-profit professional business organization called the National Black MBA Association® (NBMBAA®), Seattle Chapter.
- This sponsoring organization will leverage this new media platform to amplify the National Organization’s primary mission of economic and intellectual empowerment.
- To further improve our Community, Traci is leading the effort to bring proven Best Practices from around the Country and a comprehensive mentoring initiative called the NBMBAA® Leaders of Tomorrow® (LOT®) Program, which is successful in about 30 States, to establish a new Program here in Puget Sound, starting with King County.
- Traci has also started a new not-for-profit and is CEO of a company called MADE IT, Now (which stands for: Making A Difference Everyday, through Information Technology, Intentional Thinking and a new term that she defines as Intuitive Theatrics®).
- “Now” was added to the end of her new company’s name, in memory of her favorite quote from Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr, “Life’s most Persistent and URGENT question is, ‘What are you doing for Others?’”
- She also added “Now”, to remind us to Take Action “Now” and to “Seize Each Moment of Each Day” to fulfill our Dreams and to actively pursue our True Purpose in Life.
Listen weekly!!…and Become part of the movement to make positive changes in your life, in our Community, and throughout the world. Traci says, “It’s Bigger Than Me…and It’s Bigger Than All of Us…and Together We Can Make a Difference”. REMEMBER: “BE the Change you want to see”. Traci lives by the motto, “Don’t just Talk about it…BE about it”. This means we can all be SUCCESSFUL, defined as “Taking Progressive Action Each Day to Move Toward Your Dreams and to Accomplish Worthy Goals”. Tune in every Sunday at 3 p.m. and to learn more log on here: https://nbmbaa.org/leaders-of-tomorrow-suite/Listen to the It’s Bigger Than Me, with Traci Harrell Podcast