Do you ever feel like no matter how hard you try to fix your relationship, instead all you do is make mistakes? You know you want to please your partner, make them happy, and get your relationship running smoothly, but no matter how much you try it feels like you can’t do anything right.
“If this is you, please know you are not alone! I am here to tell you that every single person on the planet is a mess making machine! I promise. And, if there is a way for us to mess something up, it’s highly likely we will – especially if it is something we haven’t mastered yet,” said Staci Bartley, host of Love Shack Live.
Tune to Love Shack Live, Thursday, August 5th at 1 p.m. as hosts Staci and Tom tackle this issue.
“Also, the more we feel like we need to do our lives perfectly, the more messes we are likely to make. It’s ironic isn’t it? But, it’s reality,” she said, adding, “This week in the Love Shack we are excited to have Thomas Ragland join us.”
Thomas Ragland is the host of the What’s Your Bliss? Podcast, a podcast looking into what brings a guest bliss each week, with a look at personal and societal history, and advice on how to bring bliss to your own life. Thomas is a husband and a father of four children. Thomas works in student accountability in higher education and spends much of his professional life helping others repair harm. Thomas is also a husband and a father of four children. He is also a master at cleaning up life messes, as that is what he does for a living at a local university.
Thomas is going to share with the audience his story of getting married, making a mess of it, and then divorcing. Only to find he was able to create a do-over and marry his sweetheart once again. Come listen to our conversation and become inspired with the possibilities and bliss that awaits you in your own life when we learn to clean up and let go of our messes.
In this episode, they’re covering several key topics about how to clean up our messes and relationship mistakes, including:
- What has divorce taught Thomas about love and relationships?
- Why every human is a mess making machine and what we can do about it.
- What is “unconditional love on one condition?”
- What is the correlation of bliss and love?
- Is it possible to stop making mistakes when it comes to love?
Have questions about lying in love and relationships? Leave a message for us here: stacibartley.com/message
- Listen to the What’s Your Bliss? Podcast on all major podcast platforms and at anythingbutcredible.com.
- Want to learn how to stop a fight in 20-seconds or less? Get the cheatsheet here. https://stacibartley.com/stopfight
- Miss our past episodes? Check them all out here: https://stacibartley.com/podcast
- Relationship Check-up – tired of re-hashing your issues with your partner without making progress? Schedule your check-up today! https://stacibartley.com/checkup
Staci and Tom, Hosts