Last week in the Love Shack, heard Thursdays at 1 p.m., hosts Staci and Tom Bartley began sharing the eight epic ways to actually maintain a healthy relationship.
“In my body of work, I actually call them the eight superpowers to achieve toe-tingling love,” said Staci.
So far she and Tom have shared four of them:
- Get to know yourself and your partner often.
- Avoid pretend and illusion.
- Emotional weightlifting is a thing…and you better know what it is and how to do it.
- Emotional pain is a normal natural part of love and relationships.
These skills are so important in love and relationships because, after all, it’s only a matter of time before you or someone you love causes disappointment.
“Now, it’s time to share the whole enchilada with you. This week we’re sharing the last four ways to maintain a healthy relationship. These 8 superpowers are not going to be shared anywhere else, and up until now, they’ve only been taught in our live workshops and shared with our VIP Clients. Join us inside the Love Shack and listen in as we share it all! You don’t want to miss it,” said Staci.
In this episode, they’re covering several key topics about how to actually maintain a healthy relationship, including:
- How you can manage and get rid of the emotional pain, and why it can be so difficult to deal with.
- Why courage is so important when it comes to loving someone, and why without it, you’ll struggle.
- How to get up close and personal with your human navigation system…the one you have never been taught.
- Unconditional love is talked about a lot in the relationship space, but do you really know what it is?
- Promises are at the heart of love, right? You promise to love me forever and I promise to love you in return. What do we do with those promises when we have a change of heart?
Have questions about love and relationships? Leave a message for us here: stacibartley.com/message
Ready to restart your relationship? Join us! https://stacibartley.com/restart/details/
Miss our past episodes? Check them all out here: https://stacibartley.com/podcast
Relationship Check-up – tired of re-hashing your issues with your partner without making progress? Schedule your check-up today! https://stacibartley.com/checkup/