The holidays are here! It’s the time of year we usually spend the most time with family, but that doesn’t always mean it’s easy. Whether you’re in a new relationship or have been married for years, navigating the holidays can be tough. The Thanksgiving episode of Love Shack Live is all about how to survive the holidays with some of our best tips and tricks!
Tune in November 25th at 1 p.m. as hosts Staci and Tom Bartley tackle the subject of holidays and relationships.
“Splitting time between families, setting boundaries, and interacting with family members you have differing views from can be hard,” says Stacy, adding, “We know that being with family can bring up those old wounds from childhood or past relationships, so this episode is all about how it’s ok to not follow the rules and why you don’t need anyone’s approval to have a happy holiday season.”
In this episode, we’re covering several key topics about how to survive this holiday season as a couple, including:
- How to manage money stress as a couple?
- Navigating family time with both sides of the family.
- Being solo during the holidays.
- Setting boundaries with in-laws or other relatives.
- How to deal with difficult family relationships.
So grab a beverage (or two!) and join us as we help you take a bit of the stress out of the holiday season.
Have questions about love and relationships? Leave a message for us here: stacibartley.com/message
- New Free Masterclass: The Simple 3-Step System My Clients Use To Rescue Their Struggling Relationships. Sign up here: stacibartley.com/workshop
- Want to learn how to stop a fight in 20-seconds or less? Get the cheat sheet here. https://stacibartley.com/stopfight
- Miss our past episodes? Check them all out here: https://stacibartley.com/podcast
- Relationship Check-up – tired of re-hashing your issues with your partner without making progress? Schedule your check-up today! https://stacibartley.com/checkup/