When you feel stuck, stale, and overwhelmed in your relationship, don’t you wish you could just ask for a do-over?
“I’ve got great news, you can! But, the trick is that understanding that being able to create a new beginning is a learned skill,” said Staci Bartley, show host, adding, “Experiencing this feeling of renewal will allow you to truly move forward and release the past. . .and, it’s the only way this can happen.”
Join Tom and Staci Bartley for their fun and informative show, Love Shack Live, Thursday, April 8th at 1 p.m. They will teach you all about how you can press the do-over button in your relationship and create the new beginning you’re longing for.
In this episode, they’re covering several key topics about how to start over in your relationship, including:
- Exactly what is needed to allow you to start over, move forward, and try something different.
- How do you create an environment where you can let go of what has happened in your past?
- Learn how to know if a do-over is right for you, and how to create one fast when you need it.
Have questions about love and relationships? You can call us live during the show (Thursdays 1 p.m. PT) at 425-373-5527 or text your questions here: 601-207-0080.
- Ready to restart your relationship? Join us! https://stacibartley.com/restart/details/
- Miss our past episodes? Check them all out here: https://stacibartley.com/podcast
- Relationship Check-up – tired of re-hashing your issues with your partner without making progress? Schedule your check-up today! https://stacibartley.com/checkup/