It can be tough to love our bodies, especially when we feel like they don’t quite meet society’s standards. This often leads to poor body image, which can have a negative impact on our relationships.
“In this episode, Cliona Byrne offers helpful advice on how to accept and love our bodies just the way they are. This way, we can get back to living our best lives,” said Staci Bratley, cohost of the weekly program. Together with Tom, her husband, they host the popular program.
The episode airs Thursday, May 26th at 1 p.m.
“We will be sitting down with Cliona, a Body Confidence Coach who helps people from around the world to accept and love their bodies. We talked about how our body images impact our relationships. This is a conversation that comes up often in my sessions with clients, and it might surprise you by how much of an impact it does have,” she said, adding, “If you’re ready to stop being frustrated by your appearance and start living your life, this episode is for you. Byrne offers valuable insight and advice that can help you to love your body just the way it is.”
Cliona Byrne, Body Confidence Coach helps people from around the world to accept and love their bodies. She has designed her own specialized coaching programs to work with adults, parents, and teens.
In this episode, they’re covering several key topics about how our body image can affect our relationships, including:
- Why feeing uncomfortable in our own skin impacts our intimacy.
- Why poor body image has nothing to do with our size.
- How to finally stop being frustrated by your appearance and letting your life pass you by.
- How to get started loving your body right now, and get back to living and loving.
Listen to the episode and follow Cliona’s advice to start making peace with your body today. You deserve to feel confident and happy in your own skin!
- Get your copy of my brand new book Feeling Like Your Marriage Is Dead? http://lifetimeoflove.me/
- Want to learn how to stop a fight in 20-seconds or less? Get the cheat sheet here. https://stacibartley.com/stopfight
- Miss our past episodes? Check them all out here: https://stacibartley.com/podcast
- Relationship Check-up – tired of re-hashing your issues with your partner without making progress? Schedule your check-up today! https://stacibartley.com/checkup/