Finding the perfect gift for your special someone can be difficult and expensive.
We all know that giving a thoughtful, meaningful gift is important, but it can be so hard to find something for your spouse or partner if you feel like they already have everything, especially if you’re trying to stick to a budget.
Great news! This week in the Love Shack, Thursday, December 9th at 1 p.m., hosts Staci and Tom Bartley will be sharing some great ideas on how to give unique gifts without spending too much money. You’ll walk away with some inspiration and guidance as we finish up our gift shopping this holiday season.
“Join us as we talk all about giving gifts from the heart this holiday season, and truly celebrating the most important people in your life. Sometimes we feel the more a person means to us, the more expensive the gift must be. But what if it wasn’t the cost that mattered, but we made sure our gifts express the meaning this person holds for us? The crazy thing is…these types of gifts are usually budget friendly ones, as well as ones we’re most excited to give,” said Staci.
In the show their guest Sherry Belul of Simply Celebrate is providing her expertise on how to give meaningful items without breaking your budget!
If you’re stuck on what to get someone you love, this episode is for you!
Sherry Richert Belul is a certified high performance coach who helps people find creative, intentional, and impactful ways to celebrate life and express love for family and friends. Sherry supports people in living their best lives, full of joy, success, engagement, and meaningful relationships. She is the author of “Say it Now: 33 Creative Ways to Say I Love You to the Most Important People in Your Life.”
They’re covering several key topics about holiday budgeting tips for couples to reduce money stress, including:
- The emotional aspects of gift giving (and why it matters!)
- How this style of gift giving creates less pressure on finding “THE perfect gift”
- How to find unique gifts for the people in your life
- Ways to save money on presents without sacrificing meaning or thoughtfulness
- How you can cultivate more meaningful relationships with people close to you as a result of expressing your emotions through gift giving
- This podcast will provide some inspiration and guidance as you head into the holiday season! Happy shopping!
- Get Sherry’s Love List Tool Kit here: https://simplycelebrate.net/love/
- New Free Masterclass: The Simple 4-Step System to Save Your Marriage. Reserve your spot here.
- Relationship Check-up – tired of re-hashing your issues with your partner without making progress? Schedule your check-up today!
- Get on the fun list here.
- Check out our Love Shack Live Playlist for all the songs we play on the show.