It's hard to be happy and healthy in our relationships when we're carrying around a lot of anger and resentment.
Do you find yourself experiencing anger and frustration at the sight or sound of your partner? Do you have a hard time obsessing over old arguments or feel hurt over things that happened long ago? These are huge signs forgiveness is desperately needed in your relationship.
Learning to forgive can be the key to a happier, healthier relationship. Kelli Calabrese is joining us in the Love Shack this week to share her own personal divorce journey and how she was able to turn her story into joy by learning to forgive. By learning to forgive, we can open ourselves up to more joy and love in our lives.
In this episode, Kelli Calabrese is joining us to talk about the importance of forgiveness in relationships. Together we will offer simple ways for you to step into forgiveness yourself. This episode will be full encouragement for anyone who is experiencing anger and frustration in their relationship, going through a divorce, or fearing the end is near. Kelli's own story of triumph over tragedy is one you don't want to miss!
Join us to discover all the requests for forgiveness you may be missing in your life, and how stepping into forgiveness will help you live a more loving life now, regardless of your relationship status.
Kelli Calabrese is a wellness coach, speaker, and author with a focus on forgiveness. She has three science degrees and 27 certifications, making her an expert on all things wellness-related, including fitness, weight loss, energy, aging, and sleep. Kelli leads with a spirit-mind-body approach to well-being and often speaks on topics such as joy, love, and purpose. As a certified divorce coach, she has helped countless people get through the grief of separation, divorce, and post-divorce life. Kelli's goal is to help everyone she meets live their best life possible.
In this episode, we're covering several key topics about how forgiveness is the key to a happier and healthier relationship, including:
- Learn how to forgive, even when it feels impossible
- Gain wisdom and encouragement from Kelli's powerful personal story
- Open yourself up to more joy and love in your life
- How you can transform tragedy into joy and create a healthier, happier relationship
Listen in live Thursday at 1 pm PST/4 pm EST — and don't forget to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
- Get your copy of my brand new book Feeling Like Your Marriage Is Dead? http://lifetimeoflove.me/
- Want to learn how to stop a fight in 20-seconds or less? Get the cheat sheet here. https://stacibartley.com/stopfight
- Miss our past episodes? Check them all out here: https://stacibartley.com/podcast
- Relationship Check-up – tired of re-hashing your issues with your partner without making progress? Schedule your check-up today! https://stacibartley.com/checkup/