Relationships are hard.
We all know that relationships take work, but it's not always clear what we should be keeping an eye on to know whether or not our relationship is healthy.
In today's episode, we're going to teach you our simple formula for getting your relationship back on track when you feel the connection between you and your partner atrophying, and share how you can tell when your relationship health needs a boost.
Hi! We are Staci & Tom Bartley and we help committed couples rescue their relationships so they can finally create long-lasting love without having to spend hours analyzing their past, beating themselves up, or feeling like they are making no progress. We do this via sharing our unique frameworks, teaching new tools and skills, one on one sessions, and through our signature courses Relationship Rescue and Love For A Lifetime.
When it comes to our relationships, it can be overwhelming when trying to figure out what to do in order to make them better.
Most of us don't know how to go about doing this, because we've never been taught. So when we feel like our relationship is slipping away from us, we usually say things like "Hey, we need to talk!" or "You're never home anymore!" without realizing that these statements usually turn into fights.
The good news is that there is a way to avoid this. And the secret lies in how you are looking at the situation. What you may not realize is there is a void between where you are, and where you desire to go.
The difference between viewing this void with a "get to" and adding some understanding and skills, versus thinking of it as a "have to" and doing a lot of mind-reading and guessing, is huge. If you can get into this mindset, then you too can experience a deeper connection in your relationship.
Join us this week live in the Love Shack to learn how to:
- Recognize and accept that relationships take work, and that’s ok.
- How to keep an eye on the void between where you are, and where you want to go.
- Understand how relationships really work.
We know this episode will help you to understand the importance of keeping an eye on your relationship health, and provide you with some useful tips on how to do so. Tune in!
- Sign up to get all the updates about my new book Feeling Like Your Marriage Is Dead? http://lifetimeoflove.me/
- Want to learn how to stop a fight in 20-seconds or less? Get the cheat sheet here. https://stacibartley.com/stopfight
- Miss our past episodes? Check them all out here: https://stacibartley.com/podcast
- Relationship Check-up – tired of re-hashing your issues with your partner without making progress? Schedule your check-up today! https://stacibartley.com/checkup/