It can be tough to come up with romantic and enticing plans for Valentine's Day dinner.
Amy Reiley is here to help! She's a food writer and aphrodisiac expert who knows how to make your Valentine's Day dinner unforgettable. Most people think of aphrodisiacs as being something exotic or strange. But, that's not the case at all!
Amy will be giving us the scoop on all the aphrodisiac foods that will get your significant other's heart racing.
In this week's episode of Love Shack Live, Amy Reiley is sharing her wealth of knowledge on aphrodisiacs and how they can spice up your Valentine's Day celebration. She's sharing her insights on which foods have the most potent aphrodisiac properties, as well as tips on how to plan a menu full of alluring foods that will get your loved one in the mood. Whether you're looking to spice up your relationship or just want an excuse to cook a romantic Valentine's Day dinner, this episode is sure to give you all the information you need.
Tune in if you're looking for some new ideas or want to take things in an exciting direction. Valentine's Day doesn't have to be just another dinner out with boring conversation. With these tips and recipes, you can create a romantic evening that will knock your socks off!
Amy Reiley is an authority on aphrodisiac foods and a freelance wine writer and wine competition judge. She is also a speaker, cookbook author, and consultant. Reiley earned her Master of Arts (MA) in Gastronomy from France's culinary temple, Le Cordon Bleu. While at Cordon Bleu, Reiley rose to prominence for her work in culinary aphrodisiacs. In 2006, she released her first book, Fork Me, Spoon Me: the sensual cookbook. In June 2005, she was singled out as one of the five best female wine professionals in the world by France's Wine Women Awards. Reiley currently contributes to the wine section of Gayot.com.
Amy regularly speaks and consults on the topic of aphrodisiacs and has appeared on The Today Show, CBS Early Show, Nightline, and even Playboy TV–you’ll recognize her as the one wearing clothing.
In this episode, we're covering several key topics about how aphrodisiac foods can help you create the perfect Valentine's Day dinner, including:
- Do aphrodisiacs work?
- How do you plan a memorable romantic evening?
- What are the best foods to serve to a date?
- Are oysters really aphrodisiac?
- What foods improve men's sexual health?
- What ate the best recipes for Valentine's Day?
- What is the worst food to eat on a date?
- Are there foods that can increase women's sexual desire?
If you're looking for a way to spice up your Valentine's Day celebration, this episode is the perfect guide! Tantalize your tastebuds and give your relationship a boost with The Ultimate Guide to Aphrodisiac Foods for Your Valentine's Day Dinner!
- Learn more about Amy and her work here: https://www.eatsomethingsexy.com/
- New Free Masterclass: The Simple 4-Step System to Save Your Marriage. Reserve your spot here: https://stacibartley.com/3-steps-workshop/sign-up/
- Relationship Check-Up – tired of re-hashing your issues with your partner without making progress? Schedule your check-up today! https://stacibartley.com/schedule