Parenting can be difficult, and it's easy to feel overwhelmed.
It's hard to know what the right thing to do is, and juggling parenting with your relationship can be hard, especially if you don't have any advice on how to do it.
In this episode, we are talking with Dr. Roseann Capanna-Hodge about how to be an effective parent while balancing your relationship with your partner.
Dr. Roseann will share her thoughts on parenting dos and don'ts, parenting through a pandemic, and the actions we can take to help our youngsters develop better coping abilities and resilience. We'll also look at how being a step-parent is unique from being a parent to one's own biological children, despite the fact that it's often treated the same.
The ability to navigate the parenting journey together as a couple is imperative for you and your relationship. And, because no child is the same, what works for one, may not work for the others. So how do you assess the best way to handle each child's unique needs and wants without unraveling yourself and your relationship?
Join us this week in the Love Shack to learn how to navigate the parenting journey together as a couple and handle each child's unique needs and wants without unraveling yourself and your relationship.
Dr. Roseann Capanna-Hodge is a mental health trailblazer, founder of The Global Institute of Children’s Mental Health, and media expert who is, “Changing the way we view and treat children’s mental health”. FORBES magazine called her, “A thought leader in children’s mental health”. Her work has helped thousands reverse the most challenging conditions: ADHD, anxiety, mood, Lyme, and PANS/PANDAS using PROVEN holistic therapies. She is featured on dozens of media outlets such as The Mel Robbins Show, Fox News, CBS, NBC, PIX11 NYC, Cheddar TV, FORBES, USA Today, Yahoo News, WebMD, Business Insider, PARENTS, The Week, The Washington Post, and The New York Times.
In this episode, we're covering several key topics about how to navigate the parenting journey as a couple, including:
- How can you promote good coping skills and resilience in children? How can we parent in a way that builds good mental health?
- What are some of Dr. Roseann's parenting dos and don'ts?
- How can we build a successful step-parent/step-child relationship?
- How can we take care of our marriages while parenting young children?
- What will be the long-term impact of the pandemic on children?
Listen in live Thursday at 1 pm PST/4 pm EST — and don't forget to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
- Learn more about Dr. Roseann here: https://www.itsgonnabeok.com/
- New Free Masterclass: The Simple 4-Step System to Save Your Marriage. Reserve your spot here.
- Relationship Check-up – tired of re-hashing your issues with your partner without making progress? Schedule your check-up today!
- Get on the fun list here.
- Check out our Love Shack Live Playlist for all the songs we play on the show.