In the wake of COVID-19, millions of people are experiencing new mental health challenges, and millions more have had their symptoms exacerbated. What was once healed and managed, has presented itself again, but in a whole new way.
Some of the greatest challenges we face in relationships revolve around mental health. It can be so hard to know exactly how to support a loved one who is experiencing a mental health crisis. And, it’s also difficult to be the one who needs the support, while fearing being a burden on the people who love you, and attempting to manage it on your own. Sometimes what hurts the most, can’t be seen.
Since 1949, May has been recognized as Mental Health Awareness Month. So we are joining in on this very important conversation in the Love Shack. Together, we are going to increase your awareness, and transform your awareness into empowering, life-giving action with the voices of individuals and organizations who are moving the needle of mental wellness for us all. Join us for this mini, but mighty mental health panel discussion.
In this episode, we're covering several key topics about how to support loved ones struggling with mental health challenges, including:
- How someone finds themselves in the space of “mental hellness.”
- Learn the answers: why do people die by suicide?
- Simple yet powerful answers to the seemingly complex problem of mental illness.
- Actions that you can take now to support a loved one, or get the help you need.
It’s time to understand the tangible tools necessary that will help us ALL get the love and support we need for ourselves, for our loved ones, and for our communities. Join us live on Thursday at 1:00 p.m. PT!
Have questions about love and relationships? You can call us live during the show (Thursdays 1 p.m. PT) at 425-373-5527 or text your questions here: 601-207-0080.
- Ready to restart your relationship? Join us! https://stacibartley.com/restart/details/
- Miss our past episodes? Check them all out here: https://stacibartley.com/podcast
- Relationship Check-up – tired of re-hashing your issues with your partner without making progress? Schedule your check-up today! https://stacibartley.com/checkup/