GONZAGA’S BATTLE IN SEATTLE VIP SWEEPSTAKES
1. HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN; A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING.
In order to enter, from 12:01 a.m. PST on Monday, December 8, 2014, through 11:59:59 p.m. PST on Wednesday, December 17, 2014, go to one or all of the following websites to complete the entry form, which includes your name, email address, address and telephone number: www.warm1069.com; www.movin925.com; www.click989.com; www.kixi.com; or www.1150kknw.com. Hubbard Radio Seattle is not responsible for problems accessing any website or completing the entry, technical or atmospheric conditions that disrupt the completion of the entry, or any other problems which might or might not result from this sweepstakes. Any person submitting more than one entry per website may be disqualified at Hubbard Radio Seattle’s sole discretion.
2. HOW THE WINNER IS CHOSEN: Enter as explained in Paragraph 1 above. Then, on or about Thursday, December 18, 2014, ten (10) names will be randomly drawing from all eligible entries received per station website to be the First Place winners, and one (1) name will be randomly drawing from among all entries received combined from all station websites to be the Grand Prize winner. The winners will be notified by telephone and/or email. Odds of winning a First Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received for each station’s website. Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
3. CLAIMING A PRIZE: Each First Prize winner must claim his/her prize in person at the will-call booth at the Gonzaga’s Battle of Seattle at Key Arena located at 305 Harrison Street, Seattle, WA 98101 by 7:00 p.m. on December 20, 2014. Failure to comply with this deadline shall be deemed to be the winner’s forfeiture of his or her right to claim the tickets. The winner must prove he or she is a qualified winner by presenting acceptable identification (e.g., state drivers license; state issued identification card; valid passport with address verification; or birth certificate with social security card and photo identification and address verification). If a winner cannot prove he or she is a qualified winner, the prize will not be awarded. All unclaimed prizes remain the property of Hubbard Radio Seattle.
The Grand Prize winner may be required to claim his/her prize within 24 hours of the day he or she wins at the Hubbard Radio Seattle Studios located at 3650 131st Avenue S.E., Suite 550, Bellevue, Washington in order to complete the required paperwork to verify that he/she is a qualified winner and pick up his/her prize. Failure to comply with this deadline shall be deemed to be the winner’s forfeiture of his or her right to claim the prize. The winner must prove he or she is a qualified winner by presenting identification acceptable to Hubbard Radio Seattle (e.g., state drivers license; state issued identification card; valid passport with address verification; or birth certificate with social security card and photo identification and address verification). If a winner cannot prove he or she is a qualified winner, the prize will not be awarded. All unclaimed prizes remain the property of Hubbard Radio Seattle. .
4. PRIZE: There will be one (1) Grand Prize winner in this sweepstakes. The Grand Prize winner will receive two (2) VIP tickets to the Gonzaga Battle of Seattle basketball game Gonzaga versus Cal Poly at KeyArena, 305 Harrison Street, Seattle, WA on December 20, 2014, Sponsor-specified Gonzaga gear and one (1) night hotel stay (one room, double occupancy) at a Sponsor-specified hotel on December 20, 2014. Total approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is $385.
There will be fifty (50) First Prize winners (10 First Prize winners per station) in this sweepstakes. Each First Prize winner will receive two (2) tickets to the Gonzaga Battle of Seattle basketball game Gonzaga versus Cal Poly at KeyArena, 305 Harrison Street, Seattle, WA on December 20, 2014. The approximate retail value of each First Prize is $34.00.
A qualified winner must also meet the eligibility requirements as set forth in Paragraph 5 of these rules. Transportation not included as part of any prize. Seat location at Sponsor’s sole discretion. The winner is responsible for all applicable income taxes. All federal, state and local laws apply. A 1099 form may be submitted to all appropriate taxing authorities.
5. ELIGIBILITY: Individuals must be 18 years or older and residents of Washington and reside within the WARM 106.9, MOViN 92.5, CLICK 98.9, AM880 KIXI, or AM1150 KKNW (collectively, “Hubbard Radio Seattle”) regular listening/broadcast area to be eligible to enter or win. In order to be eligible to win a prize in this sweepstakes, you cannot have won any prize from any Hubbard Radio Seattle station of any value within 30 days prior to the awarding of a prize to you in this sweepstakes; or a prize or combination of prizes with a total stated value of $500.00 or more from any Hubbard Radio Seattle station within 180 days prior to the awarding of a prize to you in this sweepstakes. These restrictions apply even if you reject the prize. This waiting period of 30 or 180 days does NOT apply to movie premiere events; winning movie premiere event tickets does not count toward any prize waiting period. Employees of Hubbard Radio Seattle, LLC, Hubbard Radio, LLC, Gonzaga University, or any Seattle, Washington, radio station, television station or media outlet, or their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and their immediate families, are not eligible to enter or win. Anyone participating in this sweepstakes or claiming a prize in this sweepstakes in violation of these rules will be disqualified from winning a prize in this sweepstakes and from participating in Hubbard Radio Seattle sweepstakes for a period of one year. Hubbard Radio Seattle may discontinue the sweepstakes at any time without notice. Hubbard Radio Seattle may also at any time and without notice change the prizes to be awarded in this sweepstakes.
6. RELEASE; CONSENT TO USE LIKENESS, VOICE AND ADDRESS: The winner may be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility prior to awarding of a prize. The winner (a) agrees to release Hubbard Radio Seattle, LLC, Hubbard Radio, LLC, and Gonzaga University from any and all liability, claims, damages and actions arising directly or indirectly out of or sustained in connection with the awarding or acceptance of the prize(s), and/or misuse of any prize, or to participation in the sweepstakes or in prize-related activities, including any travel related thereto, and (b) consents to the use by Hubbard Radio Seattle for promotional purposes, of his or her likeness, voice and/or address (city/state) without any additional compensation. By participating in this sweepstakes, each participant agrees to the application of these official rules. By accompanying the winner, the winner’s guest agrees to be bound by the terms of these official rules, including the preceding release.
7. WINNERS LIST: For the name of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope before January 15, 2015, to Winners List, Gonzaga’s Battle in Seattle, 3650 131st Ave SE, Suite #550, Bellevue, WA, 98006.
Decisions of Hubbard Radio Seattle concerning any and all matters with respect to this sweepstakes shall be final. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law. Hubbard Radio Seattle reserves the right to change the prize values at any time. Hubbard Radio Seattle is not responsible for printing errors in the sweepstakes materials or these rules. Hubbard Radio Seattle is not responsible for problems accessing the website, or technical or atmospheric conditions that disrupt the completion of the entry, or any other problems which might or might not result from this sweepstakes. Hubbard Radio Seattle, in its sole discretion, may disqualify any entrant from participation in or use of any or all portions of this sweepstakes, and refuse to award the Prize, if participant engages in any conduct Hubbard Radio Seattle deems to be improper, unfair or otherwise adverse to the operation of the sweepstakes or detrimental to other entrants of the sweepstakes. Such improper conduct includes, without limitation, falsifying personal information required during registration or prize claim, violating any term or condition stated herein, accumulating entries through methods such as automated computer scripts or any other programming techniques, allowing others to use entrant’s personal information for the purpose of accumulating entries, or intentionally trying to defraud, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise tamper with the computer programs in connection with this sweepstakes. Participants agree that Hubbard Radio Seattle may void any part of the Prize that participant may have won and/or require the return of any part of the Prize that participant may have won as a result of such improper conduct. Participant further acknowledges that any forfeiture of the Prize and/or return of the Prize shall in no way prevent Hubbard Radio Seattle from pursuing other avenues of recourse such as criminal or civil proceedings in connection with such conduct. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, EACH OF THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, cancellation of show, scheduling changes or any other causes which Hubbard Radio Seattle, in its sole opinion believes could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this sweepstakes, Hubbard Radio Seattle reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this sweepstakes and select the Prize winner from entries received prior to the action taken or in such other manner as Hubbard Radio Seattle may deem fair and appropriate.