We all inherit stories of love and marriage from our parents, friends, and society.
The problem is, these stories can often be unrealistic and create a lot of unnecessary pressure and panic when we get them “wrong.”
“This week in the Love Shack, we’re going to take a look at the history of love and marriage to see how these stories have changed over time. We’ll explore why it’s important to question these stories and to create our own, based on our own unique experiences,” said Staci Bartley, who along with her husband, Tom, hosts the weekly program. Staci added, “In this episode, we’re going to explore how our concept of love and marriage is passed down to us from generation to generation, and how it often doesn’t match up with reality. The truth is, these stories can hold us back from finding our own happy endings.”
Tune into Love Shack Live, Thursday, March 10th at 1 p.m. to hear the show.
This episode is sure to inspire! Learn how to break free from the norms and make your own love story.
- Get a new perspective on love and marriage
- Learn about the history of love and marriage
- Gain insight into how our stories can hold us back
- Start thinking about your own happy ending
So tune in and get inspired to create the relationship you’ve always wanted!
- Sign up to get all the updates about my new book Feeling Like Your Marriage Is Dead? http://lifetimeoflove.me/
- Want to learn how to stop a fight in 20-seconds or less? Get the cheat sheet here. https://stacibartley.com/stopfight
- Miss our past episodes? Check them all out here: https://stacibartley.com/podcast
- Relationship Check-up – tired of re-hashing your issues with your partner without making progress? Schedule your check-up today! https://stacibartley.com/checkup/