What would your day-to-day look like if you felt cherished all the time by your partner? Can you even imagine such a thing? (Yes, it’s possible!) Sadly, so many of us, especially those of us in long-term relationships automatically think “can’t relate” when asked this question.
What does it even mean to be cherished, anyway? It sounds good and all…but what would the experience of “feeling cherished” actually be like?
In the Thursday, April 15th, 1 p.m. episode of Love Shack Live, hosts Staci and Tom Bartley discuss the several key topics about how to feel cherished in your relationship, including:
- Exactly how you cultivate an experience of feeling cherished in your relationship.
- What’s the difference between feeling cherished and feeling loved?
- Do men want to feel cherished as much as women do?
- Is it possible to create a feeling of cherishing your partner even if you’re going through a tough spot in your relationship?
“We’re talking about all this and more in this week’s conversation inside the Love Shack. Join us live on Thursday at 1:00 p.m.,” said Staci.
Have questions about love and relationships? You can call us live during the show (Thursdays 1 p.m. PT) at 425-373-5527 or text your questions here: 601-207-0080.
- Ready to restart your relationship? Join us! https://stacibartley.com/restart/details/
- Miss our past episodes? Check them all out here: https://stacibartley.com/podcast
- Relationship Check-up – tired of re-hashing your issues with your partner without making progress? Schedule your check-up today! https://stacibartley.com/checkup/